Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Deep Creek

Last weekend we went fishing. We all had a good time. Allie had fun fishing until she caught a fish. Easton had fun until he took a dive in the water. Overall we caught about 25-30 fish, most caught by Carey's dad. I was the queen of fishing by catching the 4 smallest fish of the day. It was tons of fun and we can't wait until we get to go again! Carey cooked the fish for dinner on Saturday night and it was wonderful. So, even though we didn't get to go to Utah for the weekend like we had planned, we had a great time. To see some of our pictures click below. You might want to pause the music at the right.
Click to play Fishing Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We should take our families fishing together sometime. We haven't taken ours yet this year, so they would love it!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I want you to come and go fishing with our family, now that would be fun!! The only difference, Allie better where a life jacket. Thanks again for all the goodies. Lynzee is wrapped up in her soft and warm blanket as we speak. Love ya

Brooke said...

What a cute slideshow! You are such fun parents! What cute little kiddies...too bad Easton fell in the lake...that made me sad!

Bench Family said...

What a fun way to spend time with your family and make some awesome memories!

Em said...

How fun. You totally crack me up with your commentary. Brad and I are going fishing in Montana next week with mom and dad. I'll have to take my camera. I'm sure I'll be the lucky winner and catch the biggest too. ;)