Thursday, May 29, 2008

OUR HOUSE!!

This is our house so far. It's not the greatest picture, but I was freezing. It's coming along great and we are really excited. Our property goes to where it gets a little darker green if you can even tell. Anyway, just thought some of you would like to see the progress. I'll try to take better pictures next time!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hooray!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Keep the house pictures coming. I totally know what it's like to watch it come up and I'll be cheering with you!!

The Frost's said...

Carrie that is so exciting! I am way jealous of your new house to be!

Brooke said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! I can't believe all of that wide open space! It's beautiful!

Bench Family said...

I am so excited for you! I'm glad to see that things are moving along for you!

Em said...

AWESOME! Who cares if it's not the best picture. It's YOUR house. I'm excited for you guys.