Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PROGRESS ON THE HOUSE!





Here are a few pix of the house. I was so excited to see it today! It looks great and we have picked out the color for the siding and hopefully the brick soon. We went to choose brick, but it was so hard to tell what the brick would look like on the house we couldn't make a decision. The men at the brick place told us that if we found a brick that we liked on a house to let them know the address and they would go find out what it was. We thought that was way awesome of them! So we found something we liked and let them know, so hopefully we will have a final decision soon. Yay!! I know we are going to love it!!

4 comments:

Terry Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

It's moving along! Yeah!

Brooke said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I can't wait to come see it! For sure we will!

The Frost's said...

HEY WHOS HOUSE IS THE SLIDE AT




TTYL



LOVE HAYLEIGH