Tuesday, June 24, 2008

COUSINS

Last weekend we were able to spend lots of time with family. I came down for my cousin Emily's baby shower. It was fun to see her cute and pregnant. We were also able to spend time with the kid's cousins. Allie and Easton had a great time playing. Allie never gets to see Sydney since they live far away, but it didn't stop her from already becoming posessive. Now Allie calls Sydney "her Sydney." Anyway, I forgot my camera at the shower, but here are a few other highlights!!


Easton getting warm.

Allie going down Grandma's slide.

Sydney sad that Allie has to go home.

6 comments:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I can't believe how much older Allie looks, and Sassy looks just like Matt. I'm jealous, wish I was there. :( Your house looks awesome. Keep the pix coming.

Stephanie said...

Looks like a cool slide! It's always so fun to play with cousins.

Brooke said...

Wow! What a fun party! I love it!

Sally said...

I was so good to see you befor I left! Thanks for coming by. Thank goodness for blogs!

Em said...

Gar, it was so good to see you at the Warner reunion. I think your kids are some of the cutest around. Sorry I haven't been much in the blogging department the past while...now I'm not working I don't have the internet at our house, and have to check it when I go to mom's and actually have a few minutes to catch up.

Your house is looking awesome, also, by the way. I'm so excited for you guys to get in it! Yay for you!

mickelsenfamily said...

Carrie,
It was so great talking to you. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! Is that Stephanies blog that is a private one??? Somehow I'll have to see if she'll grant me permission to view it. Do you know her e-mail address??? Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how much they have grown up. They are cute and it looks like you are staying very busy. Thanks for talking to Jodi last night...I would had never known for sure where you were at :)
Always good talking to you!
Jaime