So, my baby girl turned 4 last week! I can't believe how much our lives have changed since we had her. She brings so much happiness to our home, and reminds me of my purpose at this time in my life. Although she is SO stubborn and fiesty, I hope those qualities pull her through the tough times that I'm sure will pop up in life. She's a great big sister and badly wants a baby sister. She's constantly telling me how my belly is getting bigger so I can have a baby soon. I wish that was the reason my belly was getting bigger. HA!! One of the funny things that she always says is "Last Day." To explain...everything happened last day, whether it was a month, week, day or hour ago. We keep trying to explain time and days, but so far it's a lost cause. I'm so glad we had Allie "last day." Our lives wouldn't be the same without her!!
We really enjoyed our time with our family. Thanks to all the Grandma's and Grandpa's for coming up and spending time with us. We love you!!

The Family Party

Even though the cake didn't turn out great, I was happy with it. It was my first time decorating a cake this way. VERY time consuming, but kind of fun.

*Allie didn't like her bear very much. Notice the face. :)
*Giving Carey's cousins, Tyler & Amanda, a hug.
*Keith LOVING his party hat!!
12 comments:
Happy Belated Allie!! I can't believe you are FOUR! Keep your mom and dad on their toes ok!
we love you!
The Frost's
Four years already??? Has it been that long since I was badly beaten and harrased at Franklin Jr High? Ha! Just kidding....such a good experience. Gosh, I can't believe it's been four years. The cake looks lovely and I'm glad she had a nice birthday!
Happy birthday too, Allie! Carrie, I am rather impressed with your scrapbooking pages. Did you do them and then just scan them on? Or did you make the pages online? Either way, they're adorable, and I wish I had time to do some for Ava.
I have to tell you...I am hearing "Summer Lovin," and laughing....
I will always be Danny!
I hope that Allie had an awesome birthday! They definatley grow up fast. Makayla is turning 5 this year. Crazy!
Happy b-day Allie! We love ya!
Where did the time go? Four is getting big!!! I can't wait to see her again and tell her happy birthday. You are such a cute mommy.
I'm so impressed with the cake. WOW!! Could never do it. Wish we could've been there. We love all of you!!
Maybe you should decorate cakes as a hobby too! Just make sure that when they come to pick it up, you tell them not to use the mapquest directions ;) Looks like she had a fun b-day!
Love Heidi
4 is such a fun age!!Looks like you had a great party!
So cute!! Time goes by so fast, it's crazy. And I don't know what you are talking about! That cake is absolutely darling. You did a great job! I love that Allie wants you to have another baby. My niece keeps trying to get her parents to give away her little brother.
Happy Birthday Allie! You are such a spunky fun girl... just like your mom! Love you guys!
I can't believe she is 4 already! Crazy-I need to check your blog more! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment