Some of you probably already got an e-mail, but I've decided to start selling bows to family and friends. Anyway, if you would like to check it out here is the site:
www.cheapbffs.blogspot.com
I will set up a link on this page so that you can click on it whenever. I'm really not pushing anyone to buy anything, it's mainly for those of you who don't want to make them yourselves. I hope the prices are reasonable. That was the point of doing this. So, we'll see how it goes!
Halloween & Fall Bows
16 years ago



9 comments:
Good Luck with the bows! Did you try the zip ties?
I checked it out...They are all really cute.. I can't wait to see more when you get them on the blog.
I have tried to make a few for my girls, but they aren't as cute as the ones you have done! good job!!
I love that you're making them! I looked at it last night and you did a great job setting it up. Seriously. I am for sure going to get some of the bee and lady bug ones. I have always loved them!
I'll Have to take a look at them. I have the three girls that I love to use them on.
Carrie, I wish I had girls to buy bows for. Emily makes her own. I think it would be fun to learn to make them, but I wouldn't know who to make them for. Do you think my grandsons would like a few blue bows? It is a boy color!*&^?$#
So fun! I think i may need some for niece. She will love them. Especially the bee bows, darling. You are talented my dear!
Thanks for your nice comments! And you could definitely make any of those things - but it would be fun to be closer and be able to craft together.
I'll have to go through Kali's clothes and decide which outfits need hair accessories - the bows are very cute; I'm excited to order some!
So, I need a girl!!!! I loved all of your bows they are absolutely adorable and fun!
We love our holiday and bee bows! I can't wait to see the ladybug ones! You are so talented.
Post a Comment