Monday, February 16, 2009

TAG Winners

Ok. So it's almost been a week, and I've decided to call it quits on the tag game. I've come to the conclusion that not too many people read my blog. I'm sure that there are more people that don't leave comments, but I LOVE comments. Sad, isn't it? :) I feel really bad because a couple more people commented, but they didn't follow the rules. SO.....only 2 people won, not 3. I would have happily had 3 winners, but it is what it is. I'm not a "rules are made to be broken" type of person. :) Here are the winners: Heather N. and Katy R.

Thanks for playing guys. And, to those of you who forgot to post the TAG, I seriously will give the next person who posts it something. I would LOVE to give 3 people something, so snap to it!

In other news, they re-drilled our well today. We're hoping our water will not have "issues" any more. The contractor and his brother were here until 9:30 tonight making sure we had water. I thought that was pretty awesome. I was so happy when we could flush toilets again. That sounds gross, I know, but seriously something I take for granted. We hardly drank anything all day so that it would be used less. :) One quick little story... While the contractor(J.T.) and his brother were working on the well, J.T. came and asked if I could come out for a second. It was just after 9 p.m. So I walked outside, and he was laughing saying "Oh, shoot. He's not there anymore. Easton was just standing in the window waving at us." (He was supposed to be sleeping.) I thought it was so funny! What a little fart! Keep in mind, the blinds were down and everything. And he couldn't just look out the window, he had to stand in it! So I put him back to bed, but he got in the window one more time, so then he got in trouble. Oh, the joys of little boys!!

7 comments:

Em said...

Carrie you totally crack me up. You are so much like me it's funny.

I was finally getting around to posting that yesterday, and it hit me that if I posted it on my blog, I would have to make something for 3 people! I'm not creative enough to make anything that anyone would want. So oh well. At least you know I read it! I always read your blog. I love the new layout, by the way.

Young family said...

I love it when kids keep you on your toes!! So cute..

Stephanie said...

Easton is such a cutie. Hope all is well with the water! Oh! And I know my comment is late, but I always read your blog and I want to participate in your tag. Do I win spot number three?!

Michelle Petersen said...

I recently found your blog through Jenn's...so I read it too; I'm not on very often though. I would have been all about the crafty stuff! :)

It's good to 'see' you guys. Tyler said Carey had invited him to do some hunting and fishing. I'm sure that's made him very happy since that kid doesn't know what to do if he's not doing one of those two things.

Your house is amazing, I'm so excited for you! And after looking through your pictures I'm wishing we lived closer...we have a lot in common as far as the scrapbooking/quilting/crafting stuff goes! :)

Hope things are going well!

The Suttons said...

I read your blog!! Glad you got your water back! did you guys do anything fun for Valentine's Day?

Angela said...

I read your blog too.

Brooke said...

Hey, I read your blog too. I guess I don't like TAGs where I actually have to do some work. Just Kidding! I'll have to think of something!