Allie singing. Notice how she keeps looking at herself in the t.v. Also, Easton was on my lap while videoing, hence the reason for all the moving and fingers.
Allie's name looks soooo cute! And her singing is just precious. There is nothing cuter than a little one singing or laughing. And I think Easton looks older- every time Ryker gets a haircut I think he looks a year older!
Easton looks so big, I can't even get over it! I think I need you to get started on my girls names. :) It is so cute. Loved Allie's singing. Tell her Aunty Heather thought it was beautiful.
Carrie, I can't believe how much Easton has grown just in that picture. He's getting to be a big dude. You're kids are so cute. Like you didn't know that. I really like those letters. You're so creative. I need to get you to show me how to make some of those cute ribbons you made for the reunion for Ava.
Carey and I met playing softball in 1999. After deciding that it meant more to be together than worrying we had the same name, we were married in 2000. It's been the best adventure of our lives ever since. Allie and Easton have only enhanced the adventure, and we'll forever be thankful for them.
5 comments:
Allie's name looks soooo cute! And her singing is just precious. There is nothing cuter than a little one singing or laughing. And I think Easton looks older- every time Ryker gets a haircut I think he looks a year older!
Easton looks so big, I can't even get over it! I think I need you to get started on my girls names. :) It is so cute. Loved Allie's singing. Tell her Aunty Heather thought it was beautiful.
I love those letters!!! They will look so cute in their new rooms! love the singing too :)
Carrie, I can't believe how much Easton has grown just in that picture. He's getting to be a big dude. You're kids are so cute. Like you didn't know that. I really like those letters. You're so creative. I need to get you to show me how to make some of those cute ribbons you made for the reunion for Ava.
Easton looks so grownup in that haircut picture. Holy cow. He is so darling. My kids love him. Too funny! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment