Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great Weekend!!

This weekend was so much fun! Carey's dad came up and visited us and we did so many things. Friday we went to see the progress on the house. It is painted and looks so good! They were laying tile while we were there so we got to see how that looks too. We absolutely love it! After the house we went to the State Fair. The funnest thing for us was letting the kids go to the petting zoo. So, if you want to see the pix of the house and of the petting zoo click play on the Smilebox. On Saturday we went fishing, but no pictures since there were only 2 fish caught. However, we caught lots of frogs and even a baby water snake. Anyway, thanks Grandpa Gayle for the visit. We loved it!!

Click to play House & State Fair
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Bench Family said...

Carrie! I love your house! I am so excited for you! Keep the pictures coming!

The Suttons said...

The house looks great! Is there going to be room for us when we come visit? It was fun to see you at the fair-right after I saw you we were sitting down to eat and Sadie dropped her corn dog on the ground-she was so embarrssed she started to cry. Anyways-I am excited for you guys!

Em said...

Carrie, that's so fun going to the state fair! My parents just went and we were so jealous. Of course my dad got all excited because there was like an 800 lb. pig. Haha.

Anyway--good to hear your house is semi-close to being done! I'm assuming, because you're painting. That is so exciting for you guys! I can't wait to see it when it's finally done.

Yeah, let's do the whole "bow thing" over Cameron's wedding. I'd love to make them with ya. It's a plan, Stan!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Put on bigger pictures or send some to me. I think I'm getting old because I couldn't see them very well. What I could see was aweseome. I can't wait for you to move in.
By the way...
I'm a little offended that you and Em didn't invite me to make bows. I guess that means you need to make some for me. :)

Caranna said...

Your house is GORGEOUS!! I love the archway in the hall! And the paint is GREAT! I can't wait until we can have a brand new house, LUCKY!

We went to the fair too! I always think those petting zoo pictures are funny. You have a beautiful daughter! She has such pretty hair.