Wednesday, September 10, 2008

House Again!

I've had some people say the last pix of the house were too small, so here are some that are hopefully better. :)

Click to play Especially for Heather
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Oh sure, one little comment about me getting old and you take it as a complaint. :)
Anyway, I could see it better this time, thanks. It all looks good.
Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

I love your house. I love the paint colors and the details like the laundry room bench. I'm so excited for you! Happy packing - Emily K.

Stephanie said...

Yes- those are some great pics of JT. I'll have to show him!

Terry Lynn said...

Carrie....those are fun pictures! Your house looks awesome! It has some neat things that you have built in it. I love what I saw. I can't wait some day to get to go in it. Just like when Heather put pictures on so we could see her home while it was being built, you don't REALLY get the gist of it until you actually go in it. Thanks for sharing. I'll bet you are so excited to move in. We are building a garage, and I am excited just for that project to come to pass. :)

mickelsenfamily said...

How exciting! Looks like it's a beautiful home. Can't wait to see all the final touches :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie!!! Wow I can't believe you have TWO kiddos now! And a new house in the works, how cool! I still talk to Steph now and then, I miss you guys a bunch. Spokane just hasn't afforded me such great friends as Pocatello did. Chris just graduated High School this past summer and is in a program at the community college. He is doing very well, you wouldn't even recognize him he is so HUGE!! If you want to catch up you can email me anytime!! my email is ronnapatty@yahoo.com

Take care and it's good to "catch up" on the going's on in your life!

~Ronna