Friday, September 19, 2008

Bye, Bye!!

So, something is up with our camera. Hence the reason for the blurry pictures. I took a bunch of pictures today of our BEAUTIFUL house, but none turned out well. I put the picture of the kitchen on because it at least gives an idea. I love it! I wish I could express how happy and grateful I am. I don't know if I deserve it, but I'll take it anyway. :) Heavenly Father has truly blessed us beyond measure. Carey was pretty cute today. I guess officially it was yesterday. Anyway,we had to take 2 cars up and he was ahead of me since I had to drop off the kids (Thanks, Lisa!). As I pulled off the exit he was "hiding" in this little parking lot waiting for me. He wanted us to see it together. It was SO nice! I would have just gone ahead without him. I guess it shows which one of us is better in this relationship. :) Anyway, we will not have internet for a while so I will update this as soon as I find a provider.

Good-bye Pocatello!!



Easton "helping" pack.



Our kitchen!



Dress up time!!



Not so sure about dress-up time. :)

11 comments:

Amber said...

Good Luck! I hope that all goes well! it looks beautiful!

Terry Lynn said...

I am so excited for you Carrie! Yea! I want to see it some day. Your kids are so dang cute!

Bench Family said...

Your kitchen looks beautiful! Maybe one day I'll be able to see it in person!

Stephanie said...

I love Easton in the pink dress! LOL!

Sally said...

The Kitchen looks beautiful. I am so glad for you guys.

mickelsenfamily said...

Awesome! The kitchen looks so nice! Please let me know when you get somewhat settled. I would love to come see you and your new home.

Em said...

Haha! I love the "dress-up" pictures. Especially of Easton! You can use them as blackmail someday, so hold on to them.

I also LOVE the pics of the house. From what I can see, you have done an amazing job! Congrats!

The Suttons said...

Easton looks so cute in that dress-I'm sure dad loved it too.:) Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys-we'll have to come visit you guys!

Unknown said...

The house looks great!! So fun! What a sweet husband you have, did her carry you over the doorstep? :-) I can't wait to get an update when you get the internet. Love ya!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Look at all your comments. I am so jealous. Tell your friends to comment on mine!!:)
I'm so happy about your house, I can't wait to see it. 2010 here we come!
By the way Easton is the most beautiful princess ever. Allie is too, but there is something about seeing Easton in pink that you just can't help but love!!

Unknown said...

Also, where did you find your darling template? So cute, i love it!