It is our 9th anniversary!! I seriously cannot believe it. We have had a great 9 years, and have so many blessings in our lives that we have experienced together. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. We have a wonderful life, although it's not perfect. But, I'm happy where we're at right now. I'm so greatful for the opportunity to stay at home with my kids. Carey has done a great job providing for our family so that I can do this. What a man! Sometimes I can't believe it has been nine years, but when I think of all that we have done, it seems amazing that we could fit so much into such a short time. Of couse, I am still so in love with him! He keeps me on my toes, and I'm sure I do the same to him. What a blessing to have married such a great guy who is also a great husband and father! Hopefully there will be many more anniversaries to come.

(I posted this picture because when Allie saw it she said, "What happened to your married shoes?" She didn't approve of the tennis shoes.)
7 comments:
congrats! I can't believe it's been that long! Yay for you two!
By the way, I got your message about the flour. If it's not too late, we'd like to get some. THANKS for letting us know!
Happy Anniversary and Congrats!
Happy Anniversary Carrie #1 and #2. We love you guys and remember that wedding.....9 years ago. And surely it can't have been that long. Where does time go? Congrats.
Happy anniversary! I hope you guys have fun tomorrow night!
Happy Anniversary!! You are almost to your 10 year! That's awesome-you guys are great and congrats!!!
I hope that the anniversary went great! I can't believe nine years! Crazy! Clint and I are going on eight. Time fly's I guess when you're having to much fun! HA HA
congrats!!! I love this picture and highly approve of your married shoes!
Post a Comment