Since I have been slacking ALL summer on updating my blog, here is our summer in a nut shell. It's been fun but really busy. My kids just got strep, so that's always fun. Especially the Dr. part when they try to swab their throats and your kid screams bloody murder. :) At least now my kids are no longer contagious. The miracle of amoxicillan. Anyway, I hope this update is sufficient. We have had a great summer and can't believe it has almost come to an end.
3 comments:
It looks like Easton is one crazy swimmer! I know how you feel when the summer goes by so fast. I hope that all is well. Summer is a little crazy right now for us too. Our kids have been sick alot this summer, no fun there!
I love your slideshow! It looks you have had a crazy and fun summer. And you were in Heber! We should've gotten together to say hi. Your kids are so stinking cute! I love the huge grins all over the place. And it looks like you live in a great place.
Just gotta love Easton's head in the bucket. Can't wait to meet this kid!!
Post a Comment