Here is a picture of the bedroom decoration I made (with great help from my friend Lisa) for Easton's new bedroom. I thought it turned out pretty good, but it's really hard to tell in the picture.
Yay Carrie! I'm so glad you posted this. No thanks to me, however. Yeah, I had a really crazy week when you called and then went to Girls Camp and pretty much I'm a bad friend!! Will you forgive me? It looks adorable! I can't wait to see it in your new house!
Carey and I met playing softball in 1999. After deciding that it meant more to be together than worrying we had the same name, we were married in 2000. It's been the best adventure of our lives ever since. Allie and Easton have only enhanced the adventure, and we'll forever be thankful for them.
4 comments:
All I have to say about this is:
SHAYLI
KYNDRA
LYNZEE
They like girly colors!! :)
Carrie- That is sooo cute! I want to see what his quilt turned out like. You should post that too.
I just love those! You will have to let me know how you did them.
Yay Carrie! I'm so glad you posted this. No thanks to me, however. Yeah, I had a really crazy week when you called and then went to Girls Camp and pretty much I'm a bad friend!! Will you forgive me? It looks adorable! I can't wait to see it in your new house!
Post a Comment