Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BASEBALL!!

So, I'm pretty proud of Allie. She got this little baseball thing for her last birthday from her Grammy and she is getting pretty good at hitting the ball. So, here are some videos of her and Easton playing. These are mainly for the grandma's and my sister, so don't feel like you have to watch them. One of them is pretty long. Anyway, here they are!!

5 comments:

Em said...

Gar...it looks like your house is coming along! How cute! When it's all donw, we definitely are gonna have to come see it.

Yes, we got the internet in our house finally, so I can keep in touch. I'm such a slacker.

I'm sure you're such the "baseball mom." I would love to see it. LOL. How fun. Anywho--hope you're doing well! Miss ya!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Kyndra said, "I liked the video and I miss you."
Aunty Heather says, "Allie, you throw better than Shayli and Kyndra. Even me!!"
Thanks for the videos. It's so nice to see your kids move around! :)
Love ya

Stephanie said...

We just took our kids to the IF chuckars baseball game last night with JT's grandma. We'll have to go together next year!

Bench Family said...

What a pro! She must take after her mom! Remember when I got cut from the co-ed softball team and you were the star! :) Gotta love it!

mickelsenfamily said...

Looks like you have some pro's on your hands! Looks like fun! Your house is looking nice so far. I bet you can't wait to get into it.