Saturday, August 23, 2008

8 YEARS ALREADY!!



I can't believe we have been married 8 years (as of last Monday)! We had a great anniversary thanks to our friends Sarah and Trevor. We went to dinner without kids and it was so nice not to have to switch off taking Easton outside and trying to explain to Allie that everyone doesn't need to hear that she has to go potty.
In our 8 years of marriage I have had some of the greatest moments of my life. I am still so in love with Carey and I feel like things keep getting better. I am so happy with our little family and where we are in life. Along with our great life comes more stress and responsibility of course, but I wouldn't change anything that we've experienced together. I can't ask for more than what I have been given, and I definitely can't wait to see what comes next!

9 comments:

Bench Family said...

Congrats on the 8 year mark. Greg and I just hit ours in June. And you're right, life does just keep getting better and better. I love the updates you put of your house! It looks amazing!

Caranna said...

Time goes by SO fast! Most of the time I can't believe Ryan and I have been together as long as we have, but then I look at all that has happened since we met, and it seems like so much in so short of time. So I guess it all depends on how you look at it.
I'm so glad that you're happy where you are and that you're so positive about life! It's quite inspiring!
If life keep getting better, then there's HOPE!!
You're great!

Amber said...

Congrats on 8 years together! That is so great! We do miss you guys and of course we wish you all the happiness and luck and love that anyone deserves! Ü

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! You two have always seemed so happy togther. Cute wedding picutre. I'm glad you got to do something fun for your night out. (P.S. Friday was fun! It was great to see you all!)

Nakamoto Ohana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terry Lynn said...

Hey...8 years...in 8 of '08. Tricky! It only gets better Carrie!

Terry Lynn said...

Carrie, would you please tell me where you get your cute background pages from? Thanks

The Suttons said...

Happy Anniversary!! I had no idea it was just your anniversary. 8 years-WOW you guys are old!! Just kidding. We had so much fun last night-I hope us girls can get together and do some crafting!!! (I will expect some comments left on my blog now :) have a great weekend!!

Em said...

Congrats, Gar and Carey! Woohoo! Eight years seems like a long time to me too. It doesn't seem like it's been that long since you guys tied the knot. Unfortunately, in our world today, that is quite an accomplishment! I love you guys! Congrats again.