Monday, May 11, 2009

Cowboy Up!

So, Easton officially got bucked off a horse for the first time. My mom and Keith were visiting and watched the kids while we went to dinner. It was so nice, but when we came home, Easton's head was a little sore. We found out they had let him try to get on a horse, and his head is the result of that attempt. See picture below.



I know things are bound to happen, and I definitely know it was not my mom or Keith's fault, but I was so angry at that dang horse! I wanted to put the stupid thing out of it's misery. However, when I went to take pictures of it, I just thought it was too cute to do anything to. So, the horse will be allowed to live another day.

4 comments:

Bench Family said...

That is a dang cute horse.... and a dang cute cowboy! I hope you made him just right back in the saddle!

Mandee said...

Poor Easton! He must of kicked that horse a little to hard and he didn't like it.

Unknown said...

Right back in the saddle Easton! What a great post Carrie, so funny. I really thought he rode a real horse and was very impressed at his bravery! He is such a darling little boy, good job :-)

leslie mae said...

That was SO cute!! You seriously had me thinkin you were going to go shoot a REAL LIVE horse!! Oh goodness!!

Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to our family blog too!! lesliemaeofthetetons at gmail