Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally! An Update!

So, I'm finally back in the blogging world. Sorry I haven't posted for so long. We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed having Carey home every day. We had many plans about things we wanted to accomplish, but nothing got done. Oh, well!! We enjoyed our time together. We had some friends and some of Carey's cousins come visit, and some other prospects that didn't pan out. It's always fun having company and talking and playing games.

Here are some pictures we took of cutting down our first tree ever! Carey's dad and nephews came and we had a ton of fun. (P.S. If you want to look at the pictures closer, you should be able to click on them and they will show up bigger.)




Our Christmas was also wonderful. Carey spoiled me and went over our budget we had set, but it was hard being mad when I loved what he gave me (the Cricut computer program). The kids made a haul as usual. It was fun watching them open presents. I think they were both a little overwhelmed. Allie could have cared less what she got, she was more concerned with what Easton got that she could play with and take away. Go figure!! Anyway, here are our holiday pictures! FINALLY!






9 comments:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I must need a life. I'm the first to comment again. Loved the tree. It would be so fun to go out in the snow and cut down your own. Loved the blanket, you did good.

Sally said...

That blanket looks beautiful. I am so impressed.

mickelsenfamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Your kids are the cutest! what a fun holiday!

Caranna said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are!! Allie is so beautiful! They are sure growing up!

It looks like you had such a fun Christmas! And What a cute blanket! You're so talented!!

Young family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Suttons said...

What a fun Christmas!! We seriously need to come up and see you guys for a weekend!! It would be way fun! Anyways-love the blanket you made Allie! Did you hand sew it or machine? Troy and his grandma gave me a sewing machine for Christmas and I need to start trying new projects with it! Hey-can you send me your phone number up there? My email is kara_jeans@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

hi aunty carrie will you have a new message soon?
shay

Em said...

OH my gosh, Carrie. I'm so impressed both with the scrapbooking and the blanket! YOu rock. I'm glad you guys had an awesome Christmas.