Allie has been Tagged!
I have the opportunity to say five neat things about Allie.
Then, we get to tag more people.
1. Allie is fiesty. This can sometimes drive her mom & dad up the wall, but I think in the long run it will serve her well. I'm glad I have a strong little girl.
2. Allie loves to draw and write letters. Nothing in particular. Usually just lines on a page. Sometimes it's her "shopping list." She loves to act so grown up.
3. Despite all my horror stories, Allie is really a kind and loving little girl. She likes everybody to be happy and really feels bad if they are sad.
4. Allie likes to dance. Lately we're getting a lot of hair flipping, so that is a little concerning. But, she is really funny and usually goes and gets a microphone (a wooden spoon) to sing with, too.
5. Allie loves to be outdoors, especially with her daddy. She loves "hunting" deer, and anytime anyone goes to the mountains she asks them if they have seen any deer. One funny story this last summer was we were with our friends, the Stefflers, and were heading into the mountains just to look at deer. When we told her where we were going she said, "Darnit! I forgot my gun." What a daddy's girl!!
This is a fun activity filled with goodness and happy thoughts! The children that are "kiddie tagged" next are:
Ava Wyatt
Ethan Warner
Hayleigh Frost
Kyndra Nakamoto
Kenni Anderson



5 comments:
Now wasn't that fun!? It's neat to learn more about your sweet little girl! She's growing up so fast!
What a cutie pie. Seriously, she is such a beautiful girl. And feisty is always good! She definitely got that from her mom!
Allie is so fun! I am so glad you live closer now so that she and Kenni can be friends.
Both your kids are so adorable! So fun to see you today! You look fabulous and I hope you get feeling better soon.
Love that Allie! She is such a cutie and is so spunky! Just like her mom!
Post a Comment