Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Tag!

Christmas Questionnaire

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sets them somewhere in the room.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I might start to. :)

5. When do you put up your decorations? Sometime after Thanksgiving, when I get time.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I have no idea. I like the cookies and divinity.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Having Matt & Wes (the shepherds) constantly nudge me & Emily (the sheep) with their staffs before it was time for the sheep.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not in past years, but thinking about it this year.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of different ornaments. Who cares about matching!!

12. Can you ice skate? Yes

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I think I got a favorite gift every year, thanks to a great mom!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? FAMILY!!!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies and Divinity

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I loved growing up doing the nativity with the cousins. Now I need to start one for my little fam.
17. What tops your tree? Angel Moroni

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love the gift of giving!!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Winter Wonderland - Blow your nose, it's a chillin! (Get it mom!!)

20. Candy Canes? Yes

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes!!

Passing the tag onto: Steph, Amy, Kate K., Jamie

1 comment:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I loved when Wes was poking Emily with the sharp end of the stick. Do you remember that? We lived in the white house in Morgan. It was the same Christmas Eve when Aunt TL was saying "PEACHES" to try and get us to smile.