"Listening" to conference. Do you really think a 1 and 3 year old can sit and listen to conference? Niether do I. :) This is "Attilla the Hun." Allie in one of her sweeter moments. This is Little Attilla.
haha..Carrie, that picture of the 3 of them makes me laugh. I don't think it's that they're 1 and 3, because Brad has a hard time sitting through conference. For me, it's a great time to quilt or paint my toe nails! Your kids are so cute.
Your kids are soooo cute! Allie looks just like you, a little mini-me! And i can't sit still through conference, ever though it was great, i painted my toes, did a puzzle, surfed the internet. It's just sad :-) I'm glad you are doing so well. Have you heard from anyone else lately? Hey i saw an obit in the local paper here for the son of Luke and Dallas Gines. Is that our Dallas? I'm really hoping not... Love you!
Carey and I met playing softball in 1999. After deciding that it meant more to be together than worrying we had the same name, we were married in 2000. It's been the best adventure of our lives ever since. Allie and Easton have only enhanced the adventure, and we'll forever be thankful for them.
3 comments:
haha..Carrie, that picture of the 3 of them makes me laugh. I don't think it's that they're 1 and 3, because Brad has a hard time sitting through conference. For me, it's a great time to quilt or paint my toe nails! Your kids are so cute.
You have such darling little kids.They are so sweet. Ali is so funny. Thanks for sharing pic's.
Your kids are soooo cute! Allie looks just like you, a little mini-me! And i can't sit still through conference, ever though it was great, i painted my toes, did a puzzle, surfed the internet. It's just sad :-) I'm glad you are doing so well. Have you heard from anyone else lately? Hey i saw an obit in the local paper here for the son of Luke and Dallas Gines. Is that our Dallas? I'm really hoping not... Love you!
Post a Comment