Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OUR LITTLE WHISTLER

Easton has been whistling since he was about 10 months old. I was finally able to get him on video so that I had proof, and as you can tell he's pretty proud of himself. Sometimes I'll hear him just whistling in his bed in the morning. Sorry about all the crazy mommy talk in the background. I wish I could take it out. If you want to watch this just pause the music to the right so you can hear. I hope you enjoy my little boy's amazing talent!


9 comments:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

He's a genius!!! Kyndra is jealous cuz she can't whistle. But hey at least she knows Panda Butt!! Give him a hug from Aunty Heather.

The Frost's said...

Does he get the whistling from gam Carol? he is a cute lil stinker carrie! and he is getting so big, I sure miss seeing them both!
Love to you all
trin

Anonymous said...

Hey, he is a child after my own heart. Now, he'll NEVER have to do the dishes. Luv to all..
mom

Em said...

Gar, that is hilarious. All I keep thinking is that I need to call Wes and make sure he watches it. You know how we compete over Easton.
Your comment on my blog cracked me up. I could totally sense your sarcasm. The LAST thing I want is any picture of me or my belly taken. But now that I know you're going to be checking for it...I guess I can see what I can do.
When's your next trip to Utah?

Eva

Bench Family said...

He is so adorable! Tanner makes a whistling noise. At least everyone thinks it is a whistle... when it is actually just him screeching in his high high voice. I had to outlaw that sound from the house, I'm surprise he never broke any windows with the awful noise. I would take Easton's whistling 10 times over. He is a cutie.

Stephanie said...

He's so adorable, Carrie. I love how he claps for himself! What a cutie!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I've watched this so many times. I just love seeing him move instead of seeing him in still pictures. He is so cute it makes me really miss you guys. Keep putting on videos. Another thing you might have to teach me.:)

Brooke said...

He is definately a prodigy! That's really fun to watch! What a cutie he is! I had so much fun with you guys coming to visit today! We'll get up there hopefully this summer to see you! Take Care...Love ya!

Terry Lynn said...

Carrie, that was so cute! You should send it in to that place that you send cute kid video's.