Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Need An Update!

Well, I know I haven't blogged forever, so if I still have any followers out there I will be surprised. I will update more later, but for now I'll leave you with these words shared by my daughter yesterday:
Allie: I don't want to have any kids.
Mom: Why? Don't you want a little brother or sister?
Allie: Yes, but I don't want any kids when I'm older.
Mom: Why not?
Allie: I'm allergic to them.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny! They come up with such funny things to say!

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey...I've been wondering where you've been. Glad to see Allie has good humor :)

Young family said...

So cute! I too have been wondering what you have been up to!

Nakamoto Ohana said...

She sure looks a lot older than two?? HUMM? :) Can't wait to see her! Will you update my blog, so I can update it? Thanks, and I LOVE YOU! :) 115 days!! WOO HOO!

Terry Lynn said...

Too funny! Don't you love what comes out of kids mouths?

Brooke said...

Too cute! She is so full of spunk, just like her mom! We miss you guys! I'm happy for the update!

Mandee said...

Very good one. I think I'm beginning to think the same thing. How are you guys? Hope all is well. I need to do some updates myself so don't feel to bad.

Caranna said...

I think I'm allergic to kids too - maybe that's why I'm always so tired!!

The Suttons said...

She is so cute and getting so grown up! I can't believe it!

abo-bder said...


فني بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحي
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالخرج
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمزاحمية