Well, some of you know I have a blog to buy bows from. I haven't updated it for a long time, but I FINALLY have. So if anyone reading this blog is interested in buying some Halloween and/or Fall bows, go here. All the information you need is on there. I made one for Allie and it turned out pretty cute.
Other than that, nothing much is going on in our lives. Hunting season is starting, which is always fun. Hopefully we'll have some meat to bottle this year. I love fall, but this year it seemed to go straight from summer to almost winter. Not much 60 or 70 degree weather. Oh, well!
This is just a picture I took of the kids a couple weeks ago. Yes, Easton is just wearing a diaper and no pants. I just thought they looked so cute on their way to look at the garden.
We spent some time at Carey's grandparents a couple of weeks ago. We try to make it to their house a couple times a year. It's so fun to spend time with them and I think they are two of the neatest people I know. We always enjoy our time there.
Well, hopefully I will have more to blog about in a couple of weeks. I should since Halloween and Easton's birthday are coming up. Who knows...maybe we'll get lucky and have some deer pictures to post that weren't shot illegally (accidentally) and won't cost us $475 for being honest, responsible hunters. :) That's still a sore subject around this house. So, to all of the hunters and hunting widows, Happy Hunting!!



6 comments:
i love love the bows! Too bad you don't live closer. I would snatch those up so fast! They are adorable!
I love your "illegal" hunting story. Great story (in hindsight). Good luck getting the big one! Brad seems to think he's getting it again. LOL!
I want a Halloween bow! How much should I send you? They are so cute!!
Well I hope all is well in Idaho. I haven't been doing to much, Clint's been hunting. Those bow's are really cute.
If only I had a girl to buy bows for. They are way cute!!! The pictures of Allie are precious!!! Such a beautiful girl!!!
Hi,
I was wondering if you had any advertising or guest post opportunities available on your site? I would love the opportunity to work with you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,
Dan
--
Dan Gilbert
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
dgilbert@primroseschools.com
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment