We officially have an accepted offer on our house. Yay!! By the 28th we should be working on our new stage of life. A little scary, but we're ready for the challenge. Pocatello has been good to us and we have met & made lifetime friends. We will miss them and our home where Allie & Easton were born. Also, a special thanks to Amy Bench for helping me make a cute blog page!!
Halloween & Fall Bows
16 years ago



10 comments:
Hey Guys! Congratulations! I thought you'd fallen off the edge of the blogging world--- it looks awesome! Keep us posted on the move!
Shayli says "HI!" and Kyndra is the same as usual. Love the blog, now I want to do a cute one like yours. Shayli says your a geek.
Love ya
Shayli says you lie!!
I was just thinking about you. Weren't you supposed to move today? How is everything going? You'll have to keep us updated.
Carrie! Where are you?! :)
Are you there? We will actually be in Morgan all weekend pretty much...chet and andrea are moving and we've got a reception...so I hope we'll see you sometime!
Are you there? We will actually be in Morgan all weekend pretty much...chet and andrea are moving and we've got a reception...so I hope we'll see you sometime!
Carrie, I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! I'll add you to my "blogging buddies" list. Sorry I never called to tell you I was having a girl. It has all happened so quickly. Anywho--I think you're right...I will probably end up having a little girl who was just like you and I. Heaven knows I deserve it! ;)
Carrie,
Emily just told me you have a blog. Yea. I will add you to my blogs on my page. Are you moving? Where? I didn't know you were moving. I get the impresssion from your post that you are moving out of Pocatello. I will have to ask your mom.
oh, ps...congrats on the house! Maybe one of these days we'll actually make it up there to see it!
Post a Comment